This tutorial will teach you how to change your header in WordPress.
- You will need to be logged in to your WordPress, and on your Dashboard page.
- On the left hand side, about half way down, click on the Appearance Menu Item.
- This will bring out a drop down menu, which contains the items Themes, Widgets, Menus, Background, Header and Editor. Click on Header.
- This will open a page called Custom Header, with a preview of the current header.
- You can click on Browse to upload your own header, or select one from the list to use.
- Below the sample headers are buttons to remove the header, or restore the original header image.
- When you are satisfied, click the Save Changes button. The new header has now been saved.
This concludes this tutorial. You now know how to change the header in WordPress.